We will be allowing clients back in the hospital starting June 1, 2021!
With the reopening of the building we will have the following guidelines in place:
- Only 2 clients will be allowed into the exam room at the time of the exam
- Clients may also request to remain curbside if more comfortable with this alternative
- We ask that everyone wear their mask in the appropriate manner covering both your nose and your mouth the entire time in the exam room and within the building
- We ask you arrive at your scheduled appointment time and walk in with your pet
- You will be directed into an exam room or asked to wait in our waiting room appropriately socially distanced.
- Check out will be done in the exam room and then we will ask you promptly return to your vehicle to keep the lobby as clear as possible for other appointments.
Nurse appointments, we ask that you walk in with your pet and a nurse will greet you then take your pet in our treatment area for any services needed. We will meet you outside after the services to return your pet and have you invoiced.
Surgical Intake we ask that you sign the estimate and procedure authorization prior to your surgical intake time as this will help expedite the process. A nurse will greet you and take your pet into our treatment area for the procedure that day.
Surgical Discharge we ask that you come in at the allocated discharge time directed by your veterinarian during recovery. A CSR or nurse will bring you into an exam room and get you checked out and also go over discharge instructions.
Day admission patients will need to sign an authorization form and estimate. If it is a scheduled day admission please fill out the forms online as we will send them in an email the day before. A nurse will greet you in the lobby and bring your pet into the hospital for the day.
Grooming patients should meet Colleen in the lobby behind the Grooming door.
Medication and prescription food pick up. Please call and we will meet you outside or you can come into the lobby as long as we can maintain social-distancing and you wear a mask.
We are excited to welcome everyone back!